Jumpstart Your Career with NERRAD
Sorry, there are currently no vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions please send your CV and cover letter to
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Supervisor to join the Nerrad team at our Head Office in Pwllheli.
You will be responsible for ensuring our Nerrad customers receive a total care package, by providing supervision and support to the customer service team. Taking an active role in all marketing projects and tasks, with full control of internal systems and processes. Along with supporting the external sales team with the necessary commercial information to facilitate customer development and increased turnover.
The main elements of this role will be:
Supervision and support of the customer service team:
- Day to day management and distribution of the workload for customer service processes
- Ensure service provided is maintained to a high standard and the customer services team are aware of all the processes and requirements
- Produce monthly Management KPI reports
Company Internal Systems Support:
- Responsible for the control and administration of customer price lists and trade agreements
- Oversee new product item set up & launches to market
- Provide management with product delivery information and stock updates
- Full responsibility for the new account opening process
- Provide support to the GM with marketing projects and tasks including exhibitions, promotions, price increases and inhouse sales and marketing collateral
- Conduct regular market research and recording of competitor activity
- Engage with customers and consumers on a daily basis through various Social Media platforms
- Control of website and brochure updates, along with taking a leading role in the development of the e-commerce platform.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Build and maintain good working relationships with customers, colleagues, staff, suppliers and third-party organisations as required
- Be confident with an outgoing personality
- Be target driven
- Have the ability to self-motivate, prioritise and manage your own workload
- Display a strong competitive drive and eagerness to succeed
- Be highly efficient and organised
- Have excellent communication and written skills
- Have a good understanding of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the skills and more importantly the attitude and ambition to succeed within the working environment. In return, the Company offers many developmental opportunities as well as an extremely competitive benefits package.
We would be pleased to receive a copy of your CV – please use the form to send your CV to our vacancies team who will confirm receipt and advise of any suitable positions upcoming in the future.